And how would acrobat do that!  That is the question!

PDF's (or postscript) are not supposed to have a 'ideal density' or
resolution. But if they contain raster images, those raster images may
have a ideal resoltuion.  However a PFD could easily have multiple
rasters each with different ideal resolution.

So how any program can pick an ideal resolution is beyond me!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <a.thys...@griffith.edu.au>
                 To think is human, to compute, divine.
   Anthony's Castle     http://www.ict.griffith.edu.au/anthony/

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:03:39 -0500