Hi,
I'm very new to ImageMagick. I'm working on a debian-linux server. I want to
install ImageMagick and I followed the guidelines given in
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/install-source.php
I used  ./configure --without-x --with-jpeg --with-freetype first and prior
to that I also installed  both jpeg and freetype by following the
commands"aptitude
install jpeg -t lenny-backports", "aptitude install freetype -t
lenny-backports" respectively.

After installing ImageMagick when I try the following command
"convert -size 320x240 xc:lightblue -pointsize 72 -fill blue -annotate
+25+70 'Anthony' Test1.GIF " I'm getting the following errors

convert: delegate library support not built-in
`/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019003l.pfb' (Freetype) @
warning/annotate.c/RenderFreetype/1513.
convert: no decode delegate for this image format
`/tmp/magick-VDsTBQnU-00000001' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/532.
convert: Postscript delegate failed `/tmp/magick-8ZtSN35N':  @
error/ps.c/ReadPSImage/807.
convert: delegate library support not built-in
`/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/n019003l.pfb' (Freetype) @
warning/annotate.c/RenderFreetype/1513.
convert: no decode delegate for this image format
`/tmp/magick-P7LykO2J-00000001' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/532.
convert: Postscript delegate failed `/tmp/magick-0wPkAwiC':  @
error/ps.c/ReadPSImage/807.

I can see Test1.Gif been created without any text. When I rename it to
Test1.jpg even that's not creating.

I believe it's a problem with the freetype and JPEG installations. Can
someone please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Paba

--