Hi everybody,

This my problem,

I try to convert SVG file to PDF and I've some issues with fonts.

When Illustrator convert into SVG the name of font is for example:
font-family="LucidaHandwriting-Italic" , font-family="BrushScriptMT" ...

If I put the font into /usr/share/fonts/ and then I print 'convert -list
font' , names of fonts are:

 Font: Lucida-Handwriting-Italique
    family: Lucida Handwriting
    style: Italic
    stretch: Normal
    weight: 400
    glyphs: /usr/share/fonts/fontPerso/ttf/LucidaHandwritingItalic.ttf
 Font: Brush-Script-MT-Italique
    family: Brush Script MT
    style: Italic
    stretch: Normal
    weight: 400
    glyphs: /usr/share/fonts/fontPerso/ttf/Brush Script.ttf

When I convert svg file, only BrushScriptMT works... but the name is
different between svg file and -list font . I don't understand why ?
I tried with other fonts, some work, some do not...

I thought the solution was to use type.xml with 'imagick_type_gen' script.
I put the script and my font in my home folder and I run the script.

The XML file generated contain:

<type
     format="ttf"
     name="LucidaHandwritingI"
     fullname="Lucida Handwriting Italic"
     family="Lucida Handwriting"
     glyphs="/home/dave/fontPerso/ttf/LucidaHandwritingItalic.ttf"
     />
<type
     format="ttf"
     name="BrushScriptI"
     fullname="Brush Script MT Italic"
     family="Brush Script "
     glyphs="/usr/share/fonts/fontPerso/ttf/Brush Script.ttf"
     />

So I modify this file with the good name and I save it:

<type
     format="ttf"
     name="LucidaHandwriting-Italic"
     fullname="Lucida Handwriting Italic"
     family="Lucida Handwriting"
     glyphs="/home/dave/fontPerso/ttf/LucidaHandwritingItalic.ttf"
     />

When I print 'convert -list font' the name of the font is
'LucidaHandwriting-Italic'.

Good !

But when I convert SVG file, neither fonts working... :(

Can someone help me please ?
I'm very lost...

Thank you very much for you help.

Bye