Thanks for that, I've fixed it so that 'mygroups' is used for the
sidebar block.

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 1.3.0

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Evan Goldenberg (naveg)

** Changed in: mahara

--
use of $string['groups'] needs to be 'mygroups'

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Fix Committed

Bug description:
The main Mahara menu has 'My Groups' $string['groups'] & a submenu item 'My
Groups' $string['mygroups'].

The display of the users groups down the right hand side uses the
$string['groups']. It needs to be $string['mygroups'].

The problem only arises if someone wants to distinguish between these two. For
example I have changed the main menu 'My Groups' to 'My Network' as My Groups &
My Friends are a submenu of this. However 'My Network' $string['groups'] now
shows on the right hand side group list, rather than  the submenu title 'My
Groups' $string['mygroups'] .

(version 1.2.3)