** Attachment added: "Japanse language file for jscalendar"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/50824320/jscalendar.zip

--
need to add UTF-8 Japanese lang file for jscalendar

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
Now we have a translated jscalendar Japanese language file "calendar-jp.js" on
"js/jscalendar/lang".

The translation is outdated, encoding of this file is SJIS and file name is
"calendar-jp.js" not "calendar-ja.js".
For this reason, users who use Japanese language file for Mahara can't popup
calendar.

So we need newly translated UTF-8 "calendar-ja.js" file for jscalendar.
I just translated "calendar-ja.js"  based on ""calendar-en.js".

I attached the translated language file to this report.
Please add the file to "js/jscalendar/lang" directory.

Thank you.

Mits