Question #118910 on Mahara changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mahara/+question/118910

Zenotis Boyd Jr. posted a new comment:
Hi -
When I change a php file that creates webpage (actually) it's a php
footer.tpl that renders bottom of page. It does not immediately refresh.
I cleared browser cache (temporary file) - same page is displayed.
I tell the browser to get new page on every visit, still get the same page.
I bounce the Apache server - still the same page.
 Oddly, after 10 minutes or so it will refresh with the new page (with
 the change - I put a message ("new one" in the code - so that I know
 it's the new one).
I would like to see the footer change immediately after I change the file.
I see that Mahara is using Dwoo (a new/reimplemented Smarty) as template
engine. It is caching the output pages, so it needs a way of forcing the
refresh when a template file is modified.
Mahara -1.2.5
Centos OS
MySQL
Thanks
Zenotis

Mahara Contributors, which is an answer contact for Mahara.