What do you think of adding the 'Edit Collection' link as well?  I'd
imagine this just linking to the collection/views.php page for managing
viewlists.

--
View access accessible when view is in a collection

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
When a view is in a collection, its "Edit Access" page is still accessible and
the access rights can be changed. When I went into the collection access
rights, the new user had been added as well though I did not get a message on
the view access page telling me that I update the collection access at the same
time.

When I go to the view access page of another view in the same collection, I
still have the old access rights in there.

As collection access rights overwrite view access rights, I would disable the
"Edit View Access" link on a view that sits in a collection. The user cannot
get to it from the view overview page - why should he get to it on the actual
view? That would make it easier to edit the access rights for a collection
really only on the collection page.