Hi François,

It was an issue to do with the google apps plugin it was still looking
for it in the database but it it wasn't installed.

Many thanks for you time.

Regards

Paul

--
create/edit view Error on 1.3.0

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
We have just upgraded our version of mahara to 1.3 from 1.2 all seemed to have
completed successfully but when we are trying to edit views or create views we
are getting the following error:

Loughborough College e-Portfolio: Site unavailable

A nonrecoverable error occured. This probably means you have encountered a bug
in the system.

When can navigate to other areas of the instance of mahara but have this error
here.

We are using Postgres, Linux server and i'm using Chrome version 6.0.472.53.

Many thanks