Public bug reported:

When creating a new view if I choose to 'Display my View' after the
first step (adding blocks) and then select 'back' I no longer get the
buttons for 'Next: Edit Title and Description' / 'Cancel' etc and
instead just get 'Done' which returns me to the My Views listing.

The URL parameter new=1 is passed.

Found this on a development instance of 1.4 but it could very well be
present in 1.3 as well.

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: view

--
View creation 'Display my view' breaks step-by-step process

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description: