** Changed in: mahara

  1.3RC1 Notifications all showing up as read

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  When a message is sent to a user, and the routing is set to "Email" for that
activity, the notification is automatically set to "Read" once the message has
been sent. I believe the Inbox should show all activity as unread by default
since the website has no way of knowing if the person actually received the
email or not. Also, I'd like to come to the website and check my messages but
have them all sent to my school email as a backup.

Thanks