Public bug reported:

after a usability change changing all yes no radios to checkboxes
when trying to create a publicly viewable group the public checkbox is asserted
to be an integer when it should be asserting to a variable. I've made a patch
for this which I will submit soon.

** Affects: mahara

  Create public Group not possible after useability change.

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description: