Public bug reported:

Mahara wiki content needs an overhaul to bring it into line with 1.3 and
1.4 versions.

A lot of the existing 'User Guide' content doesn't seem to have been
updated since ~2008 and it'd be good to separate the information out on
the wiki into the two versions, much like how Moodle has gone about 1.9
vs 2.0 documentation.

Roadmap could also do with some structure and collation so information
can be easily seen when new 1.5 roadmap specification items are added
under a separate section.  It might be a good idea to try and avoid
having wishlist items there anyway and keep those discussions on forums
and here in launchpad before moving to the wiki as official design
specifications/roadmap when ready.

Ideas:
- Roadmap -> 1.3/1.4 -> items/details -> specification (if available; removing
"wishlist")
- User Guides -> 1.3/1.4 -> Dashboard/Content/Porfolio etc
- Site Administration Guides -> 1.3/1.4 -> General/Groups/Users/Institutions etc
- Institution Administration Guides -> 1.3/1.4 ->

Themes - has the design of this changed much between versions?
System Adminstration Guide -  is it worth separating this out for ease of
finding information? does it vary much?
Language Packs -  already has version availability table
Plugins - shall we create versions here too and plugin maintainers can add
information when/if a plugin is upgraded for new versions? Or copy somewhat the
way that Language packs are currently maintaining supported versions?

Some of the content might not change that much between versions but it
might be worth separating that out now while we can to future proof for
bigger version differences in those areas.

I have only been looking at the English documenation. :)

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: documentation wiki

  mahara.org wiki documentation needs to be updated for 1.3 and 1.4

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: