** Changed in: mahara

  Repeated editing of Textbox in views fails

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Mahara version 1.2.5 and 1.3.2, Linux Host, MySQL, FF & IE

  First I add a textbox to a view column, add some text/link/image to it, and
save the changes.
  When I then press the edit button again I cannot press backspace immediately
to remove the text/link/image.
  Only after pressing the space bar (or entering some text) I can edit the
textbox again.
  Looks like a bug in tinyMCE to me, but I'm not sure.
  I just forward this because my users are complaining... I know that all HTML
editors have some problems.