** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.4.0 => None

  personal information pulled into add resume even if there is nothing
  in it

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I am currently using Mahara 1.3.0rc.  When the "Entire Resume" block
  is dragged into a view, the Personal Information (that is filled out
  on the Cover Letter page) is pulled into the view even if there is no
  information in the fields.  I'm guessing that this happens only if
  "Save" is selected for that region on the Cover Letter page.   It is
  not dependent on whether there is information in the cover letter
  field or not.  There is no way to "unsave" it later.

  To clarify:

  -in the cover letter/resume area of "My Profile":  if an individual
  selects the "Save" button underneath "Personal Information", those
  fields will automatically be added to a view whenever the "Entire
  Resume" block is added, even if there is no information in any of
  those fields.  It appears that there is no way to "unsave" that
  information.