** Attachment added: "share.png"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/781590/+attachment/2125546/+files/share.png

  Behavior on the Share Access page in Mahara 1.4

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description:
  With Mahara 1.4 it is possible to give access to several pages at
  once. But what happens when I take that access away again?

  Per default every page has its own edit access icon. When I give the
  same access to several pages they are grouped together. When I revoke
  that access to the default setting (shared only with me) I expect the
  pages to show up separately again and each having their own edit
  access icon. But they stay grouped. In a way that is logical because
  they all have the same access of "not shared", but then why does the
  default list have an icon for each page?

  One icon for several pages suggests that you edit all pages at once
  (wanted behavior), but when no pages are shared, I think it would be
  better to have an edit access icon for each page to indicate that the
  page's access can be edited separately.