Hi Dominique-Alain,

Would you be interested in trying out the new code review process?

I'm happy to walk you through the steps you need to do to submit this
yourself so that you get credit for it in git :)

If you want to give it a go, create an account on reviews.mahara.org by
following the instructions on this page:

  https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Tools
(under Gerrit code review)

then these instructions will tell you how to submit the code:

  https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Contributing_Code

Of course, feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Francois

  Missing strings in blocktype.externalvideo.php

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  You have just added vimeo strings in

  htdocs/blocktype/externalvideo/lang/en.utf8/blocktype.externalvideo.php

  but are missing
   slideshare
   voicethread
   wikieducator