[Expired for Mahara because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: mahara

  user.php does not use get_string () stuff

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I think the following code snippet from /lib/user.php

         $mail->From = get_config('noreplyaddress');
          $mail->FromName = (isset($userfrom->id)) ? display_name($userfrom,
$userto) : get_config('sitename');
          $customheaders[] = 'Precedence: Bulk'; // Try to avoid pesky out of
office responses
          $messagetext .= "\n\n" . get_string('pleasedonotreplytothismessage')
. "\n";
          if ($messagehtml) {
              $messagehtml .= "\n\n<p>" .
get_string('pleasedonotreplytothismessage') . "</p>\n";
          }

  does not use the "pleasedonotreplytothismessage" var in
  /lang/mahara.php It's translated but mails show always the English
  text

  Do we need additional param to look into mahara.php file?

  Cheers
  Heinz