Public bug reported:

Would be good if export distinguished whether a user was downloading
collections or pages.

Currently, when you export a few pages as HTML you get collection
information included and displayed on the index page as a standard
format.  This might be confusing to the user if they weren't expecting
collection information as well.

I noticed this issue while trying to implement a PDF export a little
better as I need the difference clear when creating a table of contents
for combined page/collection exporting. :)

** Affects: mahara

  export doesn't distinguish a 'collections' export from a 'views'
  export

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: