** Changed in: mahara

  Logon failure - LDAP authentication tied to one server

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Mahara 1.4.0
  Linux Centos 5.7
  MySQL
  All browsers

  User logons failing when username and password are correct.

  We added two new Microsoft AD servers to our institution. However, all
  accounts in this institution cannot logon using these servers due to
  the users having the auth_instance declared in their usr entry
  (authinstance). If I update the auth_instance with the new server
  details they can logon. This means if that server fails users will not
  be able to logon even though we have other servers listed which can
  authenticate.