   Accessibility / Screen Reader Issues - various

  Accessibility: orca/firefox audit

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
   affects mahara

  Perhaps someone with some time (haha) can set up the same sort of
  environment that Jason demonstrated to us at LCA and actually just try
  going through Mahara and reporting bugs as they go?

  I think the most important thing to start off with is at least getting a
  feel for how bad it is and what we can do.

  --
  Penny Leach | http://mjollnir.org | http://she.geek.nz