solr plugin has been removed. Bug #680710 is about bringing it back in a
different form.

** Changed in: mahara

  My Portfolio search results format is too bare

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When you use the 'Search My Portfolio' box, regardless of how the
  results are found, the results format is very bare. It's hard to tell
  what kind of result you have just found (folder, blog/blog post etc.),
  the solr search snippets are broken in that they include html that is
  not necessarily closed, the internal search doesn't even do snippets,
  and the results in general could do with a lot of graphic design work.

  This probably will require quite a bit of work, for example in order
  to make the internal search do snippets or some acceptable
  alternative.

  This bug was imported from eduforge.org, see:

https://eduforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=703&group_id=176&atid=739