** Tags added: dmllib

  Incorrect parameter passing between execute_sql_arr and execute_sql

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I'm looking at the very latest 1.3.7 code - not had a chance to look
  in 1.4.

  Looking at the function execute_sql_arr(.....) in dml.php (line 1398
  in mine) it has a parameter called $feedback which is described as
  'specify to show status info (true) or not (false)'.

  The function does some stuff and then makes a call to execute_sql(
  $sql, $feedback ) noting $feedback as the second parameter (boolean).
  However, if you look at execute_sql() (line 135 for me), the second
  parameter is called $values and is an array.