** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Melissa Draper (melissa)

** Changed in: mahara

  maharadroid token doesn't reset, new users get token of "array"

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  There is a problem with the maharadroid token setting when testing
  mahara.dev.

  After setting maharadroid up and uploading a first image successfully,
  uploading a second image fails. On investigation I noted that the
  token never changed on the website.

  So I made a new user on the website to investigate if it was problems
  with the existing user's settings, and the new user's token field had
  a default of "array" in it.

  This is dangerous -- it would make anyone's token actually be the word
  "array" if they saved their settings page for any reason.

  Mahara: 1.6/master
  Maharadroid: 1.8, from play store on Sept 28th 2012