Hi Hugh

Thanks for looking into this.

The settings you listed unfortunately don't resolve it.  I'm able to
embed public Flickr images OK, however the url generated link that
Flickr call a guest pass doesn't work.  What it should be able to do is
the same as being able to embed an unlisted or private url in YouTube,
or embedding a generated link to a private Prezi.

I'm happy to create an example if that doesn't make sense.  I've also
just tested in on v1.6 and it is still failing to display.

Cheers, Sam

  Flickr Guest Pass doesn't load in Mahara

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  You can only display images that are public in Flick using the
  external gallery feature in Mahara.  There are situations where you
  want to use the guest pass feature in Flickr to display images in your
  Mahara pages, so they aren't public to anyone on Flickr.  Tried on
  version 1.5.3