Excellent Gregor! That works for me and allows the students to upload
profile images too.

Many thanks.

  Accessing profile pictures report a nonrecoverable eror

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When accessing Mahara 1.6.1 Content >> Profile pictures it states 'A
  nonrecoverable error occured. This probably means you have encoutered
  a bug in the system'.

  It also states'No images found' and when I try yo upload an image,
  page refreshed with no image uploaded and stating the nonrecoverable
  error and 'No images found'.

  Found this within Apache error logs:

  Call stack (most recent first):, referer:
  http://mahara.barony.ac.uk/artefact/file/profileicons.php

  * get_recordset_sql("SELECT a.id, a.title, a.note, (u.profileicon =
  a.i...", array(size 1), "", "") at
  /data/httpdata/v-hosts/mahara.barony.ac.uk/htdocs/lib/dml.php:667,
  referer: http://mahara.barony.ac.uk/artefact/file/profileicons.php

  * get_records_sql_array("SELECT a.id, a.title, a.note, (u.profileicon
  = a.i...", array(size 1)) at

/data/httpdata/v-hosts/mahara.barony.ac.uk/htdocs/artefact/file/profileicons.json.php:41,