https://reviews.mahara.org/1951

  Quota exceeded message for groups

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I've just spent an hour troubleshooting what I thought was a bug in a
  user account before figuring out what was happening. I'd like to
  suggest a change to the user error messages. The error message for
  exceeding quota when loading files to a group is identical to the
  error that an individual user gets. Can this message be changed to be
  specific - Instead of 'would exceed YOUR quota (my emphasis) is should
  say 'The file quota for this GROUP would be exceeded).

  Thanks, Gordon.