** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Janice Chin (starboltangel)

** Changed in: mahara

  Relocate "Shared pages" menu item

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4945

  What needs to be done:

  1. A new string needs to be created for "Shared by me" to replace
  "Share" in "Portfolio". "Share" needs to stay as string to be used in
  groups, institutions and site sharing.

  2. The menu item "Shared pages" from "Groups" moves between "Shared by
  me" and "Export" in "Portfolio". The string will be called "Shared
  with me".