Hello Michelle,

Sorry for the long silence. Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce
your issue. You had a highly customized Mahara 1.2 which might have
caused issues during the upgrade.

If you can reproduce the issue on a vanilla, i.e. uncustomized, Mahara
going from 1.2 to 1.5 and provide us with the steps that you took, we
would be in a better place to help.

Cheers
Kristina

  user removed group access in mahara 5.1.3 but page can still be viewed
  within group

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  A user who was formerly a member in a particular group (group
  originally created in Mahara 1.2; we are now currently working in 1.5)
  removed group access from one of her pages (in 1.5). Although she is
  no longer sharing this page with the group, we can still see her page
  from the group and can access the page and all documents within. In
  the "share" section of her ePortfolio, the group is in her access
  list. However, when we "edit access" to that particular page, the
  group is not there. Please see attachments.