I'm going to close this bug, and implement the fixes for profile
usability under this one: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1204364

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.8.0rc1 => None

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: Aaron Wells (u-aaronw) => (unassigned)

  Link to profile is not obvious

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  When you click on the Profile tab, you cannot view your profile
  anymore. You either have to click on your name (not your login name)
  or go to the profile view in the My Views overview.

  It would be nice to have a link to the Profile view so that you can
  just look at it.

  When you click on your username, you only get to "My Account", but I
  assumed that I would also be able to view my profile. I found it
  clearer in the old version where the settings can be accessed via
  "Settings" and clicking on the user name or the regular name brings
  one to the profile.

  (Mahara 1.3; master.dev)