It appears that what's causing this bug is the following:

1. In email_user(), we do a find/replace of all URLs for the MNet URL

2. BUT, we only do this if the $user passed in to the function has a
flag set that indicates that they are on MNet

3. Most Activity types use the function activity_get_users() to get the
list of users who should receive the activity. This function populates
the MNet flags for each user.

4. But the ActivityTypeNewview, which is what sends out "shared view"
notifications, instead uses the function
activity_get_viewaccess_users(), which doesn't populate the MNet flags.

So the solution is to populate the MNet flags for the users generated by
activity_get_viewaccess_users()

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Tags added: activities email mnet notifications

  Moodle URL not added to page access email

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  We have a Mahara site connected to Moodle. On all emails received so
  far the URLs have the Moodle URL and then the Mahara URL as the
  destination eg:

https://moodleurl.com/auth/mnet/jump.php?hostwwwroot=https://maharaurl.com&wantsurl=user%2Fview.php%3Fid%3D9

  But this is not happening when sharing your page with users. The URL
  the user gets is just the standard Mahara URL which then takes them to
  a login page but the users do not have a login for Mahara only for the
  Moodle. Can the URL in this email be changed so behave in the same way
  as others such as Friend request and Group invite?

  Thanks