** Changed in: mahara

  Hide or move the "Retractable" and "Automatically retract" controls
  for blocks

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  One of the things I've identified that has made Mahara less user-
  friendly since version 1.4, is all the added controls everywhere. It's
  good to have all these features, but for the new users and non-power-
  users who don't use them, they're just clutter.

  One in particular that I thing would be good to deal with, are the
  universal "Retractable" and "Automatically retract" controls. These
  are at the top of the edit popup for every block you edit or create,
  where they take up a lot of real-estate and push the actual content
  creation fields further down.

  It would be wonderful if we could:

  1) refactor these so they take up less space. Currently, they're
  displayed on three lines: title, then the checkbox, then the
  description. All these bits could be on one line.

  2) move them away from the head of the block. Maybe to the bottom? Or
  maybe in an advanced "Display" tab?