I agree, the notice could be more prominent, as could the link that you
have to click on. Here's a screenshot of it in 1.7. I've circle the
notice, and I've placed a rectangle around the link.

** Attachment added: "screenshot.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1222200/+attachment/3835408/+files/screenshot.png

  Admin forced to change users password when masquerading as another
  user

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description:
  Admin logs into the site and creates a new user, specifying a username and
password.
  He visits the new users profile page, and clicks the 'Log in as' button.
  Admin gets the 'Change password screen' with the message 'You are required to
change your password before you can proceed.'

  Only the actual user should see the change password screen, and not
  the mahara site admin.