** Changed in: mahara

  links to images broken in image gallery

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  1.8RC1, Debian, Mysql
  I added images to a folder
  I added a image galleryblock to a page and chose to display the folder with
the images

  The images work as expected when used as a image gallery. The bug is
  when I click the title of the gallertblock. This will show a page with
  three columns; name, description, date. The hyperlinks to the images
  from this page are broken.