Status in Mahara 1.7 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.8 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.9 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hi,
  I upgraded to Mahara 1.6.2 on two sites. When upgrading both sites I had to
alter the database to remove a latin1 collation somewhere in the tables, as
outlined here - https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=1770 The
upgrade then ran and appeared to work, but I discovered a couple of closely
related issues. In the first site I'm getting an error whenever any user tries
to add a file to a page within a group (see screenshot). In the second test
site the Files tab in groups is missing completely.

  My best guess is that a table or index has either been corrupted or
  was missed from the upgrade - but I'm stumped about how to proceed in
  fixing this. Any suggestions would be welcome. The page not found
  issue is the priority.

  Thanks, Gordon.