commit 09e06e80bc12b3f9ec56854aace9adfcdc920995
Author: Aaron Wells <aar...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Wed Feb 26 12:28:35 2014 +1300

Check that account is valid before logging in via password reset

Bug1284876: Without this, a suspended user can log in via a password
reset email

Change-Id: I5cb8f2978cdc2c6c0a6975a3fbfd2dfdc1d9bcc5

  Suspended users can log in via password reset email

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.6 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 1.7 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 1.8 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.9 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  To replicate:

  1. Suspend a user account
  2. Log out
  3. Click on the "forgot password" link, and enter the username for the
suspended user
  4. Receive the password reset email for that user, click on the link
  5. The link takes you to the password reset screen. Fill in a new password
there and click submit button

  Expected Result: You should see the screen that says "Your account has
  been suspended as of Wednesday, 26 February 2014. The reason for your
  suspension is: %s"

  Actual Result: You are logged in!

  The good news is that don't seem to be able to interact with anybody.
  All attempts to send messages or create content give an error message
  which includes the account suspension message and reason. However, you
  can still read other people's content, and I haven't exhaustively
  checked for all modes of interaction, so there still might be
  something malicious you can do.