** Changed in: mahara/1.6

  Put the system requirements for each Mahara release into README

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 1.6 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.7 series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  People sometimes ask on the forums what the system requirements are
  for past versions of Mahara. And currently, there's no easy way to
  answer that question, because we keep them on this page (
  https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/System_Administrator%27s_Guide/Requirements
  ) and we just update that page periodically.

  It would make more sense to also put the system requirements into the
  README file, and update that at each major release. The system
  requirements shouldn't change in a minor release.