Patch for "1.9_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/3560

  can't add textbox to page in IE10

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This relates to IE 10 on windows.

  If I try to add a textbox to the page by clicking on the 'textbox'
  option at top of chooser list I get the placement dialog box and when
  I click 'Save' I get this error:

    The 'blocktype' parameter is not alphabetical only

  If I try and do the same thing with the 'textbox' option under the
  'General' section it works fine.

  It looks as though the system is passing the blocktype variable as
  blank rather equal to 'textbox'

  Same happens with the two 'image' options so it looks to be an issue
  with the two options at the top of the chooser list.