Hi Kristina.

Thanks for your email - yes, I wanted to split them up, and have found
time to do that this morning. I've made new bugs for each of the
patches, so this one can now be closed. Not sure what status to pick
though. Suggestions?

  Upload users from CSV performance improvements.

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  In doing the memory limit work, I've prepared a number of patches to
  improve the performance of the various import and export functions.
  This bug is for submitting those patches against master.