Public bug reported:

Mahara 1.10RC1

When you drag and drop the first page into a collection on
collection/views.php you don't get a visual indicator where you can drop
it. When we use drag and drop on a portfolio page, the area where you
can drop changes color and you get a border. When you drag a file into
the files area, the shading also changes. Here, nothing happens. It's a
bit better when you add a second page because then the first one does
jump around.

** Affects: mahara

  No visual indicator for where you can drop the first page into a
  collection

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description: