** Changed in: mahara

  Add to collection popup message odd on first addition

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  On the "allow collection's page list to be drag/drop sortable" page I found
  that when I added the first page to a collection and that already had
  some permissions set, the page was not listed in the pop-up "Access
  permissions changed for the following pages." It just had that text, but
  no pages.

  This only happens when drag/dropping a page into the collection - if I
  add the first page to a collection via ticking the checkbox and
  clicking 'add pages' I do not get this popup message.

  So what needs to be done is see how the json way of updating the page
  is different to the form way of doing it.