** Changed in: mahara/1.8

  Draft journal entries are visible to others

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.10 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.8 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.9 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  confirmed for master (15.04), 1.10, 1.9 and 1.8

  When a user creates a journal entry as draft and puts that into a
  page, it is also visible to other users when they have access to the
  page.

  When the user puts the entire journal into a page (or tagged journal
  entries), the draft entry is not visible because it is in draft
  status.

  There are two possibilities as far as I can see right now:

  1.
  Do not allow users to include journal entries that are in draft status into a
page (and mention that in the block pop-up so they don't wonder why draft
entries do not show up).

  2.
  The block "Journal entry" needs to be changed so that draft entries are only
visible to the author at most but not other users on the page. This should also
include some visual indicator as we have in the journal itself for the draft.
"Draft" could also be mentioned next to the title of the journal entry when
selecting it in the block pop-up.

  I tend towards option 1 as that is cleaner and more in line with the
  behavior of the other blocks. We should then also mention on the other
  blocks that draft entries are not displayed.