Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the suggestion! I've pushed this into our code review system:
https://reviews.mahara.org/4275

Currently the message is "You are logged in from <institution>", so
changing that to "Return to <institution>" didn't really make sense,
because it doesn't tell you that you're going back to a Moodle site.

So in addition to changing the text to "Return to..." I've also replaced
the institution name with the sitename from the XMLRPC configuration
dialogue. So now it reads "Return to <Moodle site name>".

Cheers,
Aaron

  Change default "You are logged in from" text

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Usability Enhancement
  Hello,
  I've thought this could be better worded for years but I'm only now getting
around to submiting a request. When signing into Mahara via a linked Moodle a
line of text is displayed beside the user profile picture that says "You are
logged in from Moodle". This would be much more user friendly - and give people
an indication of what the link actually does - if instead it said "Return to
Moodle", making it contextual.

  I know that it's possible to edit the code to make this change - but
  not every site admin is willing to alter core code (I'm not permitted
  to at my current institution), so I'm suggesting that this would be a
  useful change to make to core.

  Thanks, Gordon.