Oh, and here's an idea. In addition to displaying the name of the page's
group as the "author", we'd also display the name of the individual user
who actually clicked the "submit" button.

That would help cut down on abusability, by making it impossible to
anonymously submit someone else's page just to mess with them.

  Submit a group page to a group

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Wishlist item reported by Stephen Bright from the University of
  Waikato:

  Students work in groups of 3 and want to be able to submit pages /
  collections to a group for assessment without having to copy the page
  into one of the users' accounts and then submitting that.

  I think there are two things to consider:

  1. Submit a group page / collection to the group in which it was created,
e.g. when the instructor is tutor / admin in each student group.
  2. Submit a group page / collection to a different group. That way, student
groups would have their own space and their work could not be changed by other
students who are in the same group.

  Any other things to consider?