Merged!

I did some issues, which we can address in further bugs/patches. Here is
a list of things to fix:

Need to fix before 15.04.0:
1. The "Add page to watchlist" link needs to update to "Remove page from
watchlist" when we display the new comment via AJAX. Currently it doesn't
change til you reload the page.

2. Putting feedback on a page shouldn't add the page to your watchlist,
if you are the page owner.

3. Feature only half-works for group pages, site pages, and institution
pages. It adds the page to your watchlist, but you don't receive
feedback notifications for the page. We need to either make it work all
the way for group, institution, and site pages, OR make it so that it
doesn't add the page to your watchlist for those pages.

Additional things it would be good to fix:

1. In the inbox, the "From" says "System". It should say the name of the
commenter. Or at least the name of the commenter should be in the
message somewhere. Currently the message just has the text of the
comment and the page title, but not who left the comment.

2. Send out a notification to page watchers when a private comment is
made public. (or when a moderated comment is approved)

3. Text on the notification email to tell watchers that they received
this email because they're watching the page, and they can unwatch the
page to unsubscribe.

4. Make it work for group pages, site pages, and institution pages. Make
sure that people who would receive a feedback notification already, for
each of these page types, do not get the page redundantly added to their
watchlist. (Sort of like how the page owner of a user page, shouldn't
get their own page added to their watchlist). For group pages, the
"already notified" list is a setting in the group config. For
institution pages, it's site & institution admins (and staff?). For site
pages, it's site admins (& staff?)

  Feedback notification from own comment

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Situation goes as such :

  - A view has been commented by another user :
       - the owner receives a notification --> Good
  - the owner replies to the comment in his view
       - the owner gets a notification --> not required
       - the user who left a comment should be notified that a new comment has
been made (bug 738882)

  Part of the situation has already been reported (bug 738882)
  but part of it has not.

  The person who writes a comment on his own view should not be notified
  of a new comment.