** Changed in: mahara

  ID tags needed on Edit Access and secret URL's on shared by me

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hi,

  When Behat goes to Portfolio-> Shared by Me and tries clicking on the
  Edit access and Secret URL's images it currently cant differentiate
  between them all because the alt tags are the same for them
  respectively.

  This becomes an issue when you have multiple pages in your portfolio.

  I have pushed a test to Gerrit, and when this bug is fixed the test
  will run.

  Thank you,
  Jinelle