Public bug reported:

Hello,

Since Mahara 15.04 is now out, could you adapt the launchpad for the
translated packs as well. We presently have "trunck" and "1.10" series.
We should have "1.10", "15.04" and "trunck"

This also impact the packages present in "http://langpacks.mahara.org/";

-dajan

** Affects: mahara

  Adapt the version of the langpack in the Launchpad

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: