** Changed in: mahara/1.9
    Milestone: 1.8.7 => None

  Image disappears from Page Description when page shared to other users

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 1.10 series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Mahara 1.8 series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Mahara 1.9 series:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  - exact version of Mahara: 1.4.2 & 1.5 (demo.mahara.org)
  - operating system:  Windows for the 1.4.2 version (I think)
  - database: MySQL (I think)
  - Chrome 20, IE8 & 9, FireFox 13, Safari 5

  If an image is inserted into a Page Description (for example, as a
  decorative heading or title) and then that page is shared by Secret
  URL, the image disappears.

  Any other images, such as those inserted as an image block and those
  inserted inline within a text box, appear without issue.

  I have tested this in our installation of Mahara (1.4.2) and the
  demo.mahara.org version. The screen capture is taken from when I
  tested the demo.mahara.org version. In our version we get identical
  results, where the Page Description image disappears.

  Addendum: if the images are hosted externally, e.g. at Flickr, they
  actually do appear in the Page Description area! It might take a few
  seconds for the image to load, though.