** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 15.04.1 => 15.10.0

  HTML  notification showing when exporting bulk users

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I was exporting users via this pathway (admin/users/bulkexport.php)
  for this patch https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/3617/ and when I did I
  got this message notification before I clicked continue :

  Exported 1 users to /var/www/maharadata/export/1/1423730820/mahara-
  bulk-export-1423730820.zip</div>

  I also tested this pre patch (on 15.04 dev) and it was showing the
  same error notification. I'm not sure if this actually is what is
  supposed to happen, but if it is maybe we can come up with a nicer
  more "human readable" message?

  Psql 9.3.5
  Ubuntu 14.04
  Firefox 35.0.1
  Master 15.04 dev and patch 3617 in Gerrit

  Thank you,
  Jinelle