** Changed in: mahara/15.04
    Milestone: 15.04.2 => 15.04.3

  extract file gives error if there is not enough space for extraction

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 1.10 series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  If I have a user that has 5MB quota and upload a zip file that is 3MB
  in size - it uploads fine

  But if I then click on the unzip icon for the file I get the useful
  message:

  'Your remaining file quota is too small to unzip this file.' - however
  this needs to be more obvious like in a error or warn message.

  But I also get:

  [WAR] c0 (artefact/file/extract.php:113) Undefined variable: form
  Call stack (most recent first):

      log_message("Undefined variable: form", 8, true, true,
"/home/robertl/htdocs/mahara-devel/mahara/htdocs/ar...", 113) at
/home/robertl/htdocs/mahara-devel/mahara/htdocs/lib/errors.php:439
      error(8, "Undefined variable: form",
"/home/robertl/htdocs/mahara-devel/mahara/htdocs/ar...", 113, array(size 69))
at /home/robertl/htdocs/mahara-devel/mahara/htdocs/artefact/file/extract.php:113

  I believe this is because the form isn't present when the extraction
  won't fit - but still something wants to interact with that form.

  So things to do:

  1) Make the 'Your remaining file quota is too small to unzip this
  file.' message more prominent - and also give some information on how
  to get more quota like 'contact your admin for more space and/or
  delete some files before proceeding' etc.

  2) Stop trying to access a form that is, rightly,  not there.