Public bug reported:

Hello,

Using the standard theme in Mahara 15.10 dev I think that color scheme
chosen when editing the pages is a bit odd.

(see inclosed picture)

In short, the bin icon to delete blocs on the page are in red, which is a
standard color for such operation
On the top of the page, I have the add/delete columns option on, therefore I
see the for each column a green zone to add a column on the right and another
green zone to add one on the left; green is a standard color for such operation
Between the two green zones there is a purple zone to delete the current
column; this color is strange should be the same than the one used for the bin

On the left hand side, the toolbox has also purple zones, which should
tell the user that it has the same meaning than the other purple
"delete" one on the top of the columns.

So for me the color scheme is confusing and not coherent here. Maybe
need to be revisited

Mahara 15.10 dev today update on git
Tested on Safari, Firefox and Chrome for Mac

** Affects: mahara

** Attachment added: "EditPageColorSchemeProblem1510.pdf"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1478339/+attachment/4434187/+files/EditPageColorSchemeProblem1510.pdf

  Color scheme problem when editing pages in 15.10

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: